|Notice of 22nd Annual General Meeting|
The Swiss Society of Queensland Inc. invites all financial members to attend the AGM on
Saturday, 13 October 2012.
The AGM will be held at the Danish Club and we will have a light lunch before the meeting.
A membership check will be conducted prior to the meeting. Should you be unable to attend this meeting, you may appoint a proxy, (in writing), which must be deposited prior to the commencement of the meeting.
Date: Saturday, 13 October 2012
Time: AGM 1pm
If you would like to enjoy lunch offered by the SSQ,
please arrive by 11am.
Venue: Danish Club, 36 Austin Street, Newstead
RSVP: By 2 October to Ruth Milwright.
Call 07 3205 4172 or 0414705255 or online.
To read last years AGM minutes please click on here:
Please ensure your membership is up to date.
1. President's Welcome and Opening Remarks
2. Apologies: Gabriel Dubler, Vreni Schonenberger
3. Minutes of previous AGM, 15.10. 2011
4. President’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Election of Committee
a. Election of Chairperson in respect to 6c
b. Retirement of Committee
c. Election of New Committee
d. Appoint an auditor, accountant or an approved person for the present financial year
7. General business
• Multicultural Festival 2014
• Bus trip (new event)
• Quiz night will be changed to - << Spiel Abend >>
• Letterhead – new logo
• Sponsor search for the 3rd Australian Jass Championship June 2013
• Adjustment Membership fees:
- Family with children under 18 years: $ 35.00
- Single Membership $ 25.00
- Pensioner (retired aged 65, couple or defacto partner) $ 25.00
- Pensioner (retired aged 65, single Membership) $ 15.00
• Question of the floor
If you are unable to attend in person you may appoint a proxy in writing that has to be deposited with the President prior to the commencement of the meeting.
President: Ruth Milwright, Ph: 3205 4172
Attendees are invited to a Lunch.
Disclaimer: Published information do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the
committee nor is the club liable for any expenses due to errors or misleading
information. Copyright © 2012 Swiss Society of Queensland Inc. - All rights